New Members are Welcome! Here's our membership requirements and fees:
39 Harding Ave.
Clifton, NJ 07011
Welcome to the Wo-Pe-Na Archers webpage! Wo-Pe-Na is a 50 year old, North Jersey indoor archery organization established to promote the sport of archery and provide a relaxing and inviting environment for all club members. The club has 75+ members and is open 7 days a week, 24 hrs per day. You are welcome to shoot anytime that meets your schedule. Weekends and Thursday night league are popular days for socializing with other members!
1. Range consists of 14 shooting lanes divided into 3 secure shooting areas
2. Lounge Area with Cable TV and social activities
3. On-site bow press available
4. Experienced bow technicians to assist you with bow setup
5. Kitchen area for coffee and snacks
6. On street parking available and close to range entrance
7. Offer tournaments as part of NJ State Field Archery Organization
8. Thursday Night Archery Leagues available year round
1. Each member brings their own equipment. No equipment is provided by the club.
2. Each WoPeNa member must become a member of a National Archery organization. Either the NFAA (National Field Archery Association) or NAA (National Archery Association) The fee is approximately $45 per year and is paid directly to the national organization of your choice online
3. Individual Membership (age 18 - 65): $280 per year paid in full for first year and 2 installments of $140 on Feb 1st and Aug 1st for following years
4. Family Membership: $330 per year paid in full for first year and then 2 installments of $175 on Feb 1st and Aug 1st for following years
5. Senior Membership (Over age 65): $205 per year paid in full for first year and then 2 installments of $102.50 on Feb 1st and Aug 1st for following years
For further details concerning membership, please contact Bobby Van Ingen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-365-2590